• Help with Reviewing Complex Medical Issues
• Help with Developing Legal Cases
• Depositions / Expert Testimony
My expertise is in human anatomy as it applies to surgical cases. I am currently a Professor (tenured) in the School of Medicine at Oregon Health & Sciences University (OHSU). Over the years, I have taught anatomy and neuroanatomy to medical students, medical residents, and physicians. I have been the recipient of numerous teaching awards that attest to my effectiveness and "likeability" as a communicator.
As an expert witness, I've consulted for both defendants and plaintiffs. I have been certified to testify in Oregon Circuit Court and California Superior Court.
• Neurosurgical Complications
• Cerebrovascular Anatomy (Arteries and Veins)
• Peripheral Nerve Damage
• Spinal Cord
• Vision, Hearing, Balance
• Nervous System Trauma